A School of Philosophy
We offer a comprehensive program of studies which begins with the first course series: Philosophy For Everyone: Wisdom of East and West. Our curriculum gives students a strong foundation of traditional knowledge which, like classical humanism, brings together sciences, arts, religions and philosophies in a comparative way and which reveals the laws governing nature and the human being.
Through our courses, we promote the enduring value of philosophy as “love of wisdom,” a profound search for truth and meaning. Philosophy is about improving ourselves, and changing the world we live in by “being that change.” Every activity at New Acropolis embodies this philosophical spirit.
10 Week Course begins on Monday September 10th at 7pm and will be held at The Willoughby near the Old Fourth Ward Skate Park. Address is 746 Willoughby Way Suite 101 Atlanta, GA 30312.
Philosophy For Everyone: Wisdom of East & West
10 Week Course
Full Course Tuition: Adult $85 / Student $65
Or $10 drop in per class
Classes Start Monday September 10th, 2018 @ 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- India and Egypt: Know Yourself
- India: The Bhagavad Gita
- Ancient Greece: Plato’s Myth of the Cave
- Tibetan Wisdom: Voice of the Silence
- Ancient Greece: Socrates and Plato
- The Buddha: The Dhammapada
- Ancient Rome and Stoicism
- Aristotle and Happiness, Plotinus and the Soul
- Confucius and Harmony, Ptahoptep and Ethics
- Mystery of Time