LOCAL ARTIST NIGHTS...
Is a monthly art benefit organized by Atlanta Acts of Kindness. Each month we showcase 10+ local artists and artisans. 25% of all art sales benefit New American Pathways, an Atlanta refugee resettlement organization. Our goal is to raise $5000 in 2017!!
When? First 2017 event takes place Saturday March, 4th from 4pm-9pm in conjunction with the Oakhurst Village Wine Crawl.
Where? It's hosted at the New Acropolis of Atlanta center in Oakhurst Village Square, 409 Mead Rd. #4 Decatur 30030.
Cost? Attendance is FREE!!!
We aim to...
- Give local artists the opportunity to share and promote their unique work, enlarging and enriching their audience.
- Give artists the chance to share ideas and work with other artists.
- Benefit a vulnerable and at-risk population who need the support of the community.
- Give local metro-Atlanta residents the opportunity to serve their communities in a meaningful way.
- Promote generosity, creativity, and civic activism!
Atlanta Acts of Kindness is currently receiving applications from Atlanta Artists & Artisans who are interested in giving back to their local community. Artists will participate in a monthly Art Benefit at New Acropolis of Atlanta located in Oakhurst Village, Decatur. Each month Atlanta Acts of Kindness will select between 10 – 15 artists who will showcase their work at the event. 25% of all artwork sold will directly go to benefit New American Pathways.